A quality policy has been determined by the executive management of the company and agreed to by all employees upon thorough discussions and mutual understanding. The quality policy forms a framework for the quality objectives of the company and updated annually.
The quality policy is valid with the signature of the General Manager and is defined with an open, brief and concise language. It is crucial for the quality policy to be known and understood by all the employees of the company as well as our stake holders (to be customers, participants, solution partners).
To ensure that all the services we provide in the sectors of training, consultancy and organizations are conducted in accord with the objectives we determine annually.
To adhere to the standard national and international legislations appropriate to the sectors we operate in,
To work in adherence to the ISO 9001 standard.
To make a difference with our understanding of quality service and consultancy, to become a real solution partner for our clients.
To understand and meet, in the best manner possible, the needs and expectations of customers.
To regard being open to innovation and continuously striving to improve in all aspects as a fundamental philosophy without compromising quality or service awareness.
To keep our records up-to-date and follow developments, and to be in collaboration and in cooperation with national and international bodies, associations, scientific authorities, etc, in the sector to continuously improve the quality of the services we provide.
To conduct trainings for our employees in the realm of continuous development.
To see our employees as our partners to improve their wellbeing.
To participate or support campaigns carried out with an awareness for social responsibility.
As a company policy, we expect each instructor to prepare the course material himself/herself, because of the following reasons:
- Respect for the instructor who prepared the material in the first place. We do not want someone prepare material and others re-use it
- If someone doesn’t have material (or can not prepare material) himself/herself, that means the person is not eligible to deliver the course
- Power point (PPT) presentations (a MUST)
- Optional additional suplementary material (videos, animations, etc)
When preparing material, instructors are kindly expected to observe the following regarding course materials:
- Please use white background. Avoid the use of too many colours for text (e.g. yellow/green), since slides are printed in gray color (black/white). and some other colors when printed in black/white they may become invisible.
- Sahara logo on the first page.
- Slide footer: “BOOST Training and Consultancy” text in the footer of each slide
- Slides (powerpoint) should be carefully prepared.
- No paragraph spilling over many lines, namely, we encourage 1 or 2 lines.
- Each slide should have a title.
- Use of images/drawings are encouraged rather than having heavily textual material.
- Number of slides: On average, 15 slides per hour:
- For example, for 4 hours training, we expect 60 slides a day, so 300 slides for a 5 day course.
- Course material should be submitted to us at least 2 days before course start date (NOT date of delivering your part of the course. This is a special note for courses having multiple instructors)
- Material is printed in a printing house. So we need to receive the material in advance.
- Since we employ multiple instructors for some courses and furthermore since we have courses running in parallel, we strongly request instructors to observe the following in order to avoid any confusion. When sending course materials, we expect file names to have the following IMPORTANT information.
- Day No (Example: Day 3)
- Course Title (Example: Information Security)
- Instructor Name (Example: Good Instructor)
- Filename to be as follows: Day 3 – Information Security – Good Instructor
- Please send the material to our common email address: email@example.com
- In case you UPLOAD the material to system, please send an email to above address to notify us
We would like to work with instructors who are organized and dedicated in their fields.
Also, it’s important to mentioned that, we share the course material with participants (in PDF) format at the end of the courses. Instructors may give more material (such as additional files, videos, etc), but we expect them to coordinate this with our staff members.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The course delivery is the most important act of all processes. We would like to bring to your attention the following:
- Instructors are expected to be in training locations:
- First day: At least 30 minutes before course starting time.
- Following days: At least 15 minutes before course starting time.
- Instructors are expected to bring their own laptops.
- Instructors are expected to dress officially (at least the first day of training). Please note that “dress officially” does NOT mean “suite and tie”. Dressing “professionally” is good enough
- Dress code should be taken into account the culture and religious sensitivity of participants.
- Cover the material of the day(s) assigned FULLY. This is especially important when you’re assigned part/portion of a program.
- Most of the time, we do not have enough information about the background and expertise level of participant(s). So instructor is expected to increase/decrease level of training depth by interviewing participant(s) or observation during the first day of the course.
- Each instructor is free to set their own training/break duration/schedule. However, we encourage instructors NOT to exceed one (1) hour of training continously. Breaks are encouraged, but limited to 10-15 minutes only.
- Instructors are expected to take the attendance daily and submit to training administration at the end of course completion. If a participant is continously late or absent, please inform the training administration to take necessary action.
- Some of clients may ask for pre/post-assessment. In this case, instructor(s) expected to prepare, conduct assessment and report the results. Please ask for such actions if it’s related to course you may conduct.
- Some of the clients may want a report about course conduct and participant(s). In this case, instructor(s) expected to prepare and report accordingly.
- Each instructor is invited to join offerings (such as lunch or tour programs) by the training center. However, if you have any commitments, you may leave after completing your course delivery.
BOOST and instructor (or company/organization providing service) will sign a “Non-Disclosure (or Confidentiality) Agreement (NDA)”
— A sample NDA document is given below —
This Nondisclosure Agreement is entered into by and between BOOST with its principal office (mentioned as Service Receiver (mentioned as “Disclosing Party”) and Service Provider (mentioned as “Receiving Party”): …………………………………………………………………………… The Disclosing Party would like to have the Receiving Party as service provider for their training programs. The Receiving Party agrees that disclosure of information relating to business relation at any time or use of this information against the Service Receiver is considered as a breach of the duty and could be grounds for immediate terminate of the service and/or possible liability in any legal action arising from such breaches.
In consideration of the disclosure of information by the Disclosing Party, the Receiving Party hereby agrees that all the information must remain confidential no matter in what way it has been provided. The scope of confidentiality covers the following:
- Customers’ information (company name, address, contact person, telephone, electronic mail and so on)
- All kinds of data (computer programs, statistics, company’s material, records, customers files, technical documents , specific methods, forms of work)
- Business volume, prepared projects, confidential prices/quotations or intellectual property rights (IPR) relating to the matters that belong to the service receiver’s confidential information.
This information will not be disclosed to a 3rd party without the consent of the service receiver whether it is for personal or commercial use, and should not be used by other people nor should it be transferred. The Disclosing Party has the right to terminate the Service Provider’s contract in case of violation of this agreement and the Service Provider might be subject to penalty.
This Agreement constitutes the understanding between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof. This document is subject to changes by time as needed. So, please check our website for the latest version of this agreement on the date of agreeing on each service occasion